Our compression therapy uses cutting-edge recovery technology developed by NormaTec. The NormaTec Pulse is a type of fitness technology that digitizes the experience of compression therapy. The limbs are massaged through intermittent pulsing, aiding in relief after intense workouts by increasing blood circulation. It was developed back in 1998, by a physician, a bioengineer, and founder of NormaTec, Dr. Laura F. Jacobs as a non-invasive method for treating circulatory system-related ailments. Today, it’s used by athletes all over the world for post-workout recovery.
150.00د.إ – 2,250.00د.إ
30-Minutes, 60-Minutes, 5 Sessions – 30-Minutes, 10 Sessions – 30-Minutes, 5 Sessions – 60-Minutes, 10 Sessions – 60-Minutes
reSTART is COMMITTED to your SAFETY
Here at reSTART, the health and safety of our customers and employees are of absolute priority. We understand that this is especially important during the current climate around COVID-19. Therefore, we will be taking the following precautions to ensure that you will be treated in a safe and sound environment:
Terms & Conditions
- This voucher will remain valid 1 year from the date of issuance and can be redeemed at reSTART in Al Reem Island, Abu Dhabi.
- This voucher is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full.
- This voucher is not valid with any special or additional promotion.
- Extension of the expiry date from the date of the voucher’s issuance requires reSTART management approval. Request for such approval must be provided to the reSTART before the normal expiry date, which is 1 year from the date of issuance.
- The reSTART management retains the right to reject any voucher that has been tampered with or obtained through an unauthorized channel.
- A voucher can be given as a gift by the buyer upon his/her decision and will be accepted by reSTART during the voucher’s validity period. To redeem this voucher, a unique voucher code must be presented to the reSTART reception during the visit.